Monday, February 20, 2017

How Coins India reduced my stress levels!



Sometimes, there are moments in life that make us feel down. Stagnation creeps in and there is nothing as such to look forward to. All we desire are ways in which we can stay relaxed and bring back that smile on our face. Pursuing an interesting hobby is extremely satisfying which helps us channelize our energies into something that keeps us excited. Other activities like watching movies, working out at a gym, listening to movies or playing a sport can also release that tension. I somehow got hooked on to collecting Coins India. And there is a story behind how I got inclined towards collecting Indian coins. 


I must confess that I was always stressed before I started collecting coins in India. Work pressure, family responsibilities were some of the reasons behind this mounting stress levels. I did not pay attention to this in the beginning, but later I started feeling lethargic and my energy levels started declining. I went to a doctor and found out that I had a blood pressure problem. I was only 35 and I felt that there is something seriously wrong with me. Though those were just initial days, I did not want situations to go out of control. I wanted to start a hobby and started wondering what I was always interested in as a kid. Then it struck me that history was a subject that I totally loved in school. I joined the dots and realised that I should start collecting Coins India. I immediately joined various facebook groups that are into Coins India and upgrading my knowledge. I looked around, but I could not find anybody among my friends or family members who are into Indian coins. So I did not wait. I made a few facebook friends randomly and met a few of them as well.
There was no looking back from there. I kept on researching about coins India and making more online friends. Slowly but steadily I started growing my collection of coins in India. If you truly want to do something, there is nothing that can stop you really. Also, my stress levels have gone down considerably and my BP is also under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment