Monday, February 27, 2017

Collecting Indian Coin is enjoyable and profitable at the same time!



You can never underestimate the value of anything in life. Nothing or nobody is small; everything has its own importance and value, which might be unnoticeable at the first sight. I learnt this when I started collecting Indian coins. When you look at coins in India, they might seem to be very small, but in reality they can fetch you a lot of money if they are rare. Coins in India were minted since ancient times. In fact one of the first coins in the world was Indian coin. Auctions all over the world have a lot of respect for Indian coin because of its rich historical background. Year after year we get to hear about coins in India that were sold for an impressive amount at auctions. 


Initially, when I started this hobby, I had no idea what was getting into. The moment I got hooked on to coins in India, I realized that there is an ocean out there to be explored. From a small copper coin of Akbar, I started my journey of collecting Indian coin. There was no looking back ever since then. At first, I used to buy anything and everything that I fancied. But later I realized that coins which are in a better condition and which are rarer are far more valuable in the market. Thereafter, I started controlling my emotions. I started saving up for coins of India that were rare to find. If not, I looked for Indian coin that are in a better condition. This way, I started improving the quality of my collection rather than focusing on plain quantity. Over a period of 2 years I had some notable Indian coin and then I decided to start my own dealership. I found out there are several collectors and investors who are interested in Indian coin. 

Out of my experience, I got to know that a coin that you own today can fetch you thousands in the future. So basically, the hobby is not just enjoyable but also highly profitable if you know how to play the game well.

No comments:

Post a Comment