Friday, March 17, 2017

Why you should make your kids collect Indian Stamps



Parenting is something that not many give importance to. The future of your kids depends completely on how you raise them. Children learn from their elders and follow their guidance. It is always advised to guide children at the right time so that when they grow older they become responsible citizens. These days, there are various hobbies and skills that you can teach your kids. From drawing, to skating, the list is endless. Finding an interesting way to learn new things is also very crucial. That’s where a hobby like stamp collecting comes into the picture. I myself love collecting Indian Stamps and I plan to teach my kids too about the hobby. The reason for that is very simple, because the conventional educational system in India is extremely boring.

I remember when I was kid, I hated the textbooks completely. Most of the teachers would only read one chapter after the other and explain concepts. We used to comeback home and spend hours doing our homework but nothing used to go into our heads. Even during exam times, all we did was memorize everything without understanding the core concept.
Things changed drastically the moment I started collecting Stamps of India. I started looking carefully at the images that were depicted on all those Rare Indian Stamps. Then I slowly started reading about whatever was shown on a new stamp I got. Many a times, I also related what I was learning by collecting Old Indian Stamps with what I was learning at school. What really matters is the right kind of attitude more than anything else.
Now when I am a parent, I would want my kids to pursue the hobby of collecting Indian Stamps so that they are not just stuck in textbooks. Apart from that, the hobby allows you to make a few more good friends in life!
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving us fantastic information about worldwide stamp collections. Your blog benefits people who want to know about historical worldwide stamps.

    old british stamps,Victoria Stamps|Thematic Stamps,definitive stamps|indian Rare Stamps,
    india stamps sale online| used indian stamps for sale|india stamps sale online|used indian stamps for sale|


    ReplyDelete