Monday, October 16, 2017

How I found my calling by collecting Old Indian Coins

5 years back, I was a boring man with no particular interests in life. The moment I was introduced to the hobby of collecting old Indian coins, my life changed for the better drastically. I was pursuing a normal day job in the IT industry with a decent salary. I had everything in terms of material possessions and comforts, but I felt incomplete deep within. I was constantly searching for something that would make me happy internally. There was a sense of unrest within me when I realized that there was no meaning to the life I was leading. I had no sense of direction really with every passing day.

One day, my uncle showed me his collection of ancient Indian coins and my eyes lit up. He kept sharing the historical significance of the collection of old Indian coins that he had built over a period of ten long years.  The more we talked about Indian old coins, the more I was fascinated by them. I borrowed one the ancient Indian coins from my uncle to start my own collection. Suddenly, I started having something to look forward to in life. After a long day at work, I used to think of ways in which I could easily grow my collection of Indian old coins. I searched for websites and online communities and started engaging in worthy conversations with fellow collectors from all over the world. I also started devoting some time for researching about all kinds of old Indian coins.  Slowly and steadily, I not only started growing my collection of ancient coins of India but also started improving my knowledge about them.

I found a new direction in life as soon as I started indulging completely in this amazing hobby. I am much happier now since I think I have found my inner calling in Old Coins of India.



No comments:

Post a Comment